Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, September 11, 2009

Tips for Wives - Sensual Play

I love this one.


When you are in the shower or bath, call out to your husband for help. You can ask for something as simple as a little washing of your back or use it as an excuse to invite him to join you. The idea is to involve your husband in a bit of sensual play, whatever your comfort zone and your bathroom set up will allow (please do be careful as soapy water can be quite slippery).

Drink and imbibe deeply, O lovers. Song of Songs 5:1b NAS


Think generous! Lori <><


Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com





2 comments:

  1. Hello Jenn!

    I am from California, USA.

    I just wanted to say: I LOVE your blog!

    WOW! You have such great tips here!

    Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!

    Those Boys are gorgeous!

    Currently, I am on a 40-day fasting journey.

    Stop by sometime! Maybe you will even follow me on my journey!

    http://my-40-day-fast.blogspot.com

    I will be back as I am following you now! Keep up the great work!

    Marisela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mari,
    Well, thank you very much! You just made my night with those wonderful compliments. I'll stop by your blog as soon as I'm done typing this response.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks