Click here to shop on Amazon

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tips for Wives - Sexy Socks

LOL! I usually warm my toes on my husband's toes so this tip is a must for me.



As those cold weather months approach (for those below the equator, save this tip for your winter months) and your toes get cold, instead of warming them on your husband's toes (brrrr!), cover them with pretty socks to wear to bed. A bit of lace can be nice, as can something in red or black, especially if that's all you're wearing.

I am my beloved's and his desire is toward me. Song of Songs 7:10 NKJV

Be generous! Lori
Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks