Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tips for Wives - Value Him

This is a great way to let our husbands know that they are valued.



Ask your husband to brainstorm with you about a pressing problem. It will help you sound out your options and let your husband know that you value his ideas and opinions.

Listening, not imitation, may be the sincerest form of flattery. Dr. Joyce Brothers

Be generous! Lori
Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com






3 comments:

  1. This was something that I struggled with & honestly at times still struggle with because I was a single mother for a few years and was used to making all the decisions myself.

    I can say that including & trusting him with decision making in given situation has made a tremendous change in our relationship nevermind the reduction of stress for myself ;)

    Blessings,
    Eevee

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this one, men love to solve problems! thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found your site! I'm stopping by from BHC.
    I'm not a huge fan of this approach, in times past it's led to heated arguments between my husband and I. It's even suggested in The Love Dare (Christian marriage book - hugely popular), which is why we tried it initially. I guess it just doesn't work for everyone?

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks