Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I've been Splashed!

I'm honored to have been considered inspiring, amusing,impressive and having blog sparkle. Blue Cotton Memory received this award and the rule is to pass it on to blogs that fit those descriptions. She wonderfully blessed me with it and I am thankful to be thought of in such a way.



Now I have to pass on the award. It is so difficult to choose from among the blogs I read. I've made many friends over the years of blogging and if my Google Reader is any indication I've found many that I enjoy reading when I have the time. All of them have made an impression upon me. If I have ever made a comment on your blog then it's because you've made an impression. I don't comment for commenting sake. So I hope that I am not bending the rules too far when I say that I'm passing this award on to all those whose blogs I've read and commented on and so as not to offend the creator of the award I am singling out the 9 that are below the rules.

The rules are:
  • Put the logo on your blog/post
  • Nominate and link up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
  • Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
  • Remember to link the person from whom you received your Splash Award.
Without further ado here are the 9 blogs I've chosen:

Okay so that was more than nine but I had to force myself to stop. LOL!













1 comment:

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks