Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, February 26, 2010

Raw Food Recipe - Faux Fish Flakes

My boys and hubby enjoyed this when I prepared it for them.  This recipe can be used as a snack, breakfast, lunch or supper and served with whatever sides you desire. Here I served it with tomato slices and shredded lettuce for breakfast:


Faux Fish Flakes

1 cup oats
1/8 cup coconut oil
1/4 tsp sea salt

Method
Mix all ingredients well ensuring that all the oats are coated.  Serve.  Another simple recipe.

Notes
I slightly altered the recipe from Storm and Jinjee's ebook on raising raw vegan children.  You can use olive oil instead or as they recommended - hempseed oil










1 comment:

  1. um...Yum!

    I posted a follow up today of God's mercy to us losing our home last year. Thought you might enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks