Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snippets of our recent ministry trip to St. Thomas

This post is long overdue. Here are some pictures of our trip to St. Thomas. Fun times and times of ministry. Gotta love the Lord!

On the aircraft:



Christmas lights somewhere up north:






My attire for the New Year's Eve Service.  This was taken in the Annex opposite the sanctuary where they hold the after school program and the Sunday School classes and also the dining area and kitchen:


Hubby preaching at the New Year's Service:



My outfit on the Sunday following the New Year's Service.  This is outside the church office:


This one is outside the sanctuary:

During the singing on the Sunday following New Years Day:


Hubby ministering on the Sunday following New Year's Day:





Family times. Having breakfast with my best friend and her family who we stayed with while there.  They are also pastor a church they planted and hubby stayed a couple extra weeks after I left in order to minister at their church as well.  This is everybody except hubby:


Here he is. LOL! :
 Cocoa tea:

 Callalou:

 Tomatoes (duh!) LOL!:
Pick up saltfish:

 Fungi:

Butter bread:

That's all folks.  Hope you enjoyed the recap as much as I did.











5 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos!

    Oh, and the photo of the Callalou made me miss the dishes from my Dad's country! Mmmmm...Callalou!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED viewing the pictures; this was so much fun! Looks like I picked the right day to drop in on you (smile). You and your hubby are a cute couple! It was nice meeting him (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweets, can't wait to meet your hubby. He's so lucky to have u my dear friend as his wife. I love your outfits !!!beautiful!!!! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweets, so nice to hook up with u again. I love the pics. The outfits wow. Your hubby's so lucky to have my dear friend as wife. Thanks for sharing. Love, God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Island, My husband and I were married on the beach in St. Thomas. You definitely see the beauty of God all around you!!!! Awesome ministry!
    Yours in Christ and Health,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks