Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, March 5, 2010

Raw Food Recipe - Banana Green Smoothie

I've added a leaf or two of lettuce to our smoothies before but decided to take the leap and make a green smoothie of my own.  My hubby and the boys enjoyed it and that made me feel good.  I don't like to have bits of leaves in my mouth so I blended it for quite a few minutes to ensure that the leaves were broken down really well.



Banana Green Smoothie

6 large lettuce leaves
6 bananas
handful of parsley
handful of celery
vanilla essence
almond essence
sweetener


Method
Place all ingredients in the blender.  Blend well for a few minutes to get the greens really broken down and serve.  It can be served with ice or without. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks