Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tips for Wives - Share What You Learn

Lori went to a class about raising chickens and uses that to teach us an important lesson today.  My husband and I share things we are learning with each other all the time - health related, electronics related, bible related, marriage related, ministry related, whatever.  It's a good bond builder. Read on to see what Lori says.




A friend and I(Lori) took a class together (it's about raising chickens).  When I get home from things like this, I(Lori) usually share what I've learned with my husband.  It's just a lifestyle for us.  We share from our lives.  We share what we learn. 

My(Lori) husband may not get into raising chickens, but he wants to know what's going on with me and it gives us stuff to talk about.  That's really important in a relationship.  It may sound kind of ordinary, but really, it's that kind of stuff that builds intimacy and sometimes brings along a bit of fun.

Look for things to share with your husband.  It doesn't have to be astounding or special.  Just share from your life, share what you learn.


All of life is a constant education. 
Eleanor Roosevelt


Be generous!  Lori
Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks