Click here to shop on Amazon

Monday, May 24, 2010

Tips For Wives - He Kissed Her In The Chicken Coop

It's amazing the experiences that Lori has with her husband. A true example of a generous marriage in action. Read on as she shares yet another experience with a lesson. 


My(Lori) husband kissed me in the chicken coop. I just had to say that because I told my husband I was going to tell all the generous wives about it. :) Actually it does speak to something that I think is important in a marriage.

My(Lori) husband, son and friend are building a chicken coop for 12 cute little baby chicks that the friend's wife and I are going to tend (I hope they survive us). Today my husband gave me the tour of their project and, being alone in that 8x8 box, decided that a soon-to-be chicken coop was just the place for a kiss. Truthfully, he is a hopeless romantic, so just about anywhere is a good place to kiss. And, isn't that the thing of it, lots of little bits of physical intimacy build a marriage. It doesn't have to much or fancy, just a kiss, a pat, a hug ... often.

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. 
Leo Buscaglia


Be generous! Lori
Copyright © Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks