Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tips For Wives - Help Others as a Couple

I enjoy working together with my husband on different things.  Sometimes we share the same views, sometimes we don't but working together strengthens the bond between us.  Read on as Lori shares some practical ways she and her husband have worked together.


My(Lori) husband and I support a handful of ministries financially and, when possible, we like to support with our time and effort as well. We've helped with fundraisers, we've helped coordinate conferences, and done everything from wiping down tables to speaking. It's been fun to work side by side helping folks and ministries that we believe in.

I encourage y'all to do likewise. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just be an extra hand. The couple time is great for your marriage and you're helping others as well.

I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve. 
Albert Schweitzer



Be generous! Lori
Copyright © Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks