Click here to shop on Amazon

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Memories of Logos Hope Part 1

Logos Hope was an experience I will remember. It's the closest I've come to being on a cruise. We slept on board the ship for 6 nights total - both weekends. The first weekend we actually sailed with them as they moved from one port to the next.

Here's the view outside the cabin window that first Saturday morning as the ship changed ports:



Here we are outside on deck 8 where our cabin was located, looking as the ship sailed:

The boys and I:

The whole family:

My hair blowing in the wind. LOL!


Approaching the next port:


Port orientation 745am Saturday morning.  Hubby's sister in front. I am behind her.

Other members of the OM Committee coming on board for the Official Opening Ceremony:

More pictures coming soon.

Related posts




3 comments:

  1. I love your pics. Looks like you and the family had a nice time. :)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like great fun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you were all having a great time! Great pictures

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks