Click here to shop on Amazon

Monday, January 2, 2012

My Decision For 2012

As I enter this New Year the thing I remember that I felt the most toward the end of 2011 is overwhelm.  I felt overwhelmed with all there was to do and be and I said to myself - "This is not how I want my life to remain".


So, for 2012 I'm deciding to FOCUS.  Focus on what's important and let go of the rest.  Delegate it, Unsubscribe from it, Don't read it, Train others to do it, whatever it takes.  I will be prayerfully eliminating what I need to and prayerfully focusing on what the Lord's priority is for me during this coming year.

I sense it's going to be a big year with some major changes and I want to be fully present to experience what God has in store. That means that I need to let go and FOCUS.  Focus on God and listen to what He wants me to be and do.

Pray for me my friends, my acquaintances, my family.  Without God I can do nothing, even focus on Him.  Thanks in advance for your prayer support.


 

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!
    I didn't realize that your were back at blogging.If I'd known I would have stopped by sooner. Life has been busy here and I will focus more this year as well. It is time to sort out and remove things from life in order to be able to focus on the important things..

    Prayers to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No better word than to FOCUS...without it, there is no direction.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks