- Include greens or organic vegetables when you eat your main meal or at least at some time during the day.
- Try to avoid eating later than 7pm to give your body time to digest the food before you go to sleep.
- Don't drink when you eat and no later than 30 minutes before eating.
- Keep yourself from getting hungry by snacking on high calorie foods such as nuts, seeds, avocado and the like.
- Eat a variety of foods so that your taste buds won't get bored and cause you to give up.
- Drink plenty of water. This allows your body to flush out the toxins more quickly.
- Unless you're an all or nothing person, go slowly.
- Remove junk foods in your home and eliminate the temptation to snack on them. This tip goes in hand with tip #4.
- Keep other low caloric foods on hand for snacking as well. Foods like baby carrots, apples, grapes etc.
- Plan your meals to ensure adequate intake of nutrients.
I hope this was helpful to you as you strive to eat well.
Check out Insanely Simple! Salads For Beginning The Raw Food Journey for a jumpstart.
Visit and like the Fruitful Vine Facebook Page for even more articles and links on healthy living.