Click here to shop on Amazon

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Vibrant Health: 6 Techniques That Will Make You Feel Alive

Vibrant Health Technique #1: DRINK LOTS OF WATER

Our bodies are made up of 75% water. We lose water when we urinate, when we sweat, etc.
What water does
  1. Water conducts nutrients through the blood vessels.
  2. Water transports waste matter out of the system.
  3. Water keeps our skin wrinkle free longer.

We should drink at least ½ of our body weight in ounces. For example if we weigh 120lbs, we should strive to drink a minimum of 60 ounces of water daily which translates to about 7 glasses(8oz size) plus 2 more ounces.

There are times when I can pat myself on the back because I have had my daily quota. Then there are the times (more than I care to count) when I’ve had little to no water for the day. I used to beat myself over the head when I would fail. Now my aim is to have more and more successful days until I have mastered the water habit. I am no longer beating up myself but instead giving myself credit for what I am accomplishing.

Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks