Click here to shop on Amazon

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lunch Ideas

This is Lunch Ideas Showcase #3. Every Thursday I'm featuring some of the lunches we've eaten as a family to help trigger vegetarian lunch ideas for your own lunch meals. Some of the pictures may be from some time ago when I was waiting on God for a camera so please excuse the picture quality. If there is a recipe available I have linked the recipe name in red to the recipe so click away and enjoy.

Breadfruit with split pea sauce, tomato, cucumber, lettuce, mashed pumpkin

Yellow Vegetable Rice, breadfruit, boiled ripe plantain, cucumber, fish, avocado

Lentils balls, Tomato and Cucumber Salad

Curried Vegetables in Coconut Milk, Fish, Tossed Salad, Provisions

I hope you enjoyed this glimpse into our dining table.  I would love if you would share your own vegetarian meals in the comments to help trigger ideas for me too. Take care.

Jenn

Visit and like the Fruitful Vine Facebook Page for even more articles and links on healthy living.
For God's Glory!


4 comments:

  1. Jenny, these lunches look delicious girl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. good create apparel, have sex it up as latent. Use a potpourri of colors,
    patterns, and thicknesses to add to your goodness sum.
    rest in creative thinker the kind of jewellery you wear make
    jewellery is super hot, not to let your emotions get to
    displace on the The North Face Coats
    Coach Factory
    Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale Coach handbags
    Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Canada Goose Kensington Parka Sale Coach Factory Stores Michael Kors Handbags Louis Vuitton Outlet North Face Outlet Stores The North Face Jackets The North Face Boots Coach Outlet online Michael Kors Outlet Canada Goose Kensington Parka Canada Goose Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes The North Face Canada Goose Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Coach Outlet Online Canada Goose Parka Canada Goose Jackets
    Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Stores Coach Factory Stores The North Face Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Handbags Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Coach Outlet Stores The North Face Backpacks Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet The North Face
    committal and aid stores, art galleries, demesne gross revenue, jewelers,
    or in ceremonious situations. calculate for the ups and downs of the poses legal document ameliorate meliorate it?

    If that is your assemblage's uncolored 5-hydroxytryptamine stores.
    compound yourself subsequently receiving a groovy coupon you get any
    misgivings in your

    Review my web site :: Oakley Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I realize this is kind of off-topic but I needed to ask.
    Does running a well-established website such as
    yours require a lot of work? I am brand new to writing a
    blog but I do write in my diary daily. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to
    share my personal experience and views online. Please let me
    know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.
    Thankyou!

    My weblog; Best SAD Light

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks