There are several ways to handle, manage and reduce stress. We've discussed 6 ways already. To recap here they are. Click through each link to view more detail on each method listed.
- Look around you. Do you see clutter? Reduce some of the stress by getting rid of some of the clutter around you. Reduce clutter and reduce your stress.
- Have you had moments where your heart was racing for no conceivable reason? Relax and reduce your stress. The hyperlinked article has ways to help you do just that.
- Return to a time less hurried than our present time and use herbs to reduce your stress. In this article you will find the Top 8 Stress Relief Herbs.
- Do you lead a mostly sedentary lifestyle? Exercise and watch your stress reduce dramatically.
- Are you always indoors? You go from home to work early before the sun is up and you get back after the sun goes down. Get more sunlight to deal with your stress.
- Last but certainly not least on this list today is gardening. Gardening is good stress therapy.
And for the executives here are 6 Tips for Executives Looking to Reduce Stress.
Here's a bonus way to relieve your stress from my archives. Thanks Aqiyl of Natural Life Energy for the comment which reminded me of that post - Relieve Stress With Deep Breathing Exercises.
To your stress reduction,
Visit and like the Fruitful Vine Facebook Page for even more articles and links on healthy living.
For God's Glory!
Image courtesy of David Castillo Dominici/FreeDigitalPhotos.net