Click here to shop on Amazon

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Generous wife tip

Today's tip rings true. I know for sure that I like to be appreciated for what I do. Tell your husbands ladies. Be vocal. Sometimes we think it but don't say it. We need to say it. They are not mind readers.

Appreciate your husband's handiwork (whether it's a freshly mown lawn or the completion of a project for work). We all need to know that people see and appreciate what we do.

Therefore, encourage one another, and build up one another ... 1 Thessalonians 5:11 NAS


Think generous! Lori <><


Copyright © 2001-2008 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I get an A for today. Dear hubby rototilled the veggie garden and did a lot of weedeating after work. I 'did' in fact praise him. :) And now, I just read your post. :)

    Many blessings Jenn! :)

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks