Click here to shop on Amazon

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Generous wife tip

Today's tip is good advice to help our husbands feel valued.

I encourage y'all to take your husband's likes and interests into account when decorating your home. Yes, I know the moose head is a bit much, but surely there is a part of the house that is more masculine where the hairy critter can be incorporated (think twinkle lights at Christmas time). ;) It's about making your home a place where he feels at home and where he feels valued.

We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light. Mary Dunbar

Think generous! Lori <><

Copyright © 2001-2008 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I really like this one as I've been thinking on how to be sure that my husband has a 'space' in our home as well. Sometimes, I feel that the children & I totally take it over! Thanks for passing this on. Blessings to your family!

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks