Click here to shop on Amazon

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Generous wife tip

We all love to hear good things. Let's make the effort today and every day to make our husbands feel good with our words. If his primary love language is Words of Affirmation then you will definitely make his day.






Try some supportive, encouraging kinds of comments with your husband. "You bless me." "I feel special (or safe, or happy) when I am with you." "Because of you, my life is so good." "I enjoy the time I spend with you."

Those who are lifting the world upward and onward are those who encourage more than criticize. Elizabeth Harrison


Think generous! Lori <>< type="text/javascript" class="owbutton" src="http://www.onlywire.com/button">g

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jennifer,
    Thanks for your review of The Five Love Languages!

    I would love to invite you to visit Dr. Chapman's new blog: Gary Chapman.

    Check out other free resources and become a part of the community of bloggers who are following this blog.

    Sincerely,
    Kristen
    Moody Publishers

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks