Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tips for Wives - Generosity in Our Sexuality

Wise words.


Allow your attitude of generosity to bleed into all areas of your relationship, especially your sexuality.

I have found this to be an incredibly healing thing. As you pray and work toward a healthier sexuality, it has a way of bringing a wider kind of healing to all areas of your life and can bring healing to your husband as well. So many guys are wounded and having their wives invite them into intimacy can be wonderfully soothing and healing. It's like being accepted all the way through.

Happiness is life served up with a scoop of acceptance, a topping of tolerance and sprinkles of hope, although chocolate sprinkles also work. Robert Brault

Be generous! Lori <><
Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this tip--couldn't have come at a better time! I don't feel particularly amourous right now at 34 weeks pregnant, but the important thing to remember is that my hubby still desires me, and I do need to be generous with my sexuality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is important advice to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alexis,
    I remember when I was pregnant and there were times when I wasn't feeling it either. I'm glad that this tip helped you to remember to be generous in this area.

    Hi Pam,
    You're right.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks