Click here to shop on Amazon

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tips for Wives - A Heart

This tip reminds me of what my second born son does. He's often writes artistic, well designed notes saying I love you. He cuts out the heart shape or draws swirly designs on the paper etc.


Look for fun and creative ways to put a little lovin' into your husband's day. Leave a few jelly beans (laid out in the shape of a heart) on his nightstand. Cut a little heart out of scrap paper to leave on his keyboard. Cut his serving of meat loaf into a heart shape. There are heart shaped sticky notes and stickers. My husband found a rock that is hart shaped. Hearts ... they are everywhere. Find a few and share them with your husband.

Love wasn't put in your heart to stay. Love isn't love until you give it away. Michael W. Smith

Be generous! Lori <><
Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com



10 comments:

  1. Hey Jennfer,
    Just stopping by from SITS! Your blog looks awesome....dont' have enought time to check it out now but I will be back!
    Kerri
    www.sickofmg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! My husband and i used to do things liek this but got out of the habit when our lives became too hectic. I think it's time to start again. Thanks for the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your profile. My husband is an elder in our church. I love the tip today, something simple but profound. I love how you have "For God's Glory in your posts too.

    Happy SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kerri,
    I'm glad you stopped by. Thanks and looking forward to your return.

    Hi Cairo Typo,
    Most married couples go through seasons where they need to revisit certain things that they once did. I'm happy you found this helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Corrie,
    Good to see you. Thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea. It won't work around our house because Sassie would eat the jelly beans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love doing things like that! I put notes in my hubby's lunch bag when I make it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes it's hard to remember to take care of the big guy--thanks for reminding me, and with such sweet ideas, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Joy,
    That is so great. I'm sure he appreciates it and will miss it if you stop.

    Hi bluecottonmemory,
    You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks