Click here to shop on Amazon

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tips for Wives - Little Games

Lori shares a game that one of her readers used to create fun in her marriage. I like!


I can't over emphasize the importance of little times of fun and silliness. The tiniest, simplest and often least expensive things can make for moments of real intimacy. Here's a tip from a generous wife that gives you a glimpse into what I mean:

This week our date night was a game night, and I started the day off by inviting him to play hangman with me on our bathroom mirror. I used a dry erase maker to leave blank spots that would become a love message. We had a blast going back and forth throughout the day - I'd walk by and see he had guessed a new letter and I would fill in the blank or continue to draw my "hangman." (My stick figure drawing became something less lethal and way more fun.) By the end of the night, he had guessed his message and we got to go do what the stick couple on the mirror was doing. The next morning, he had initiated a new game. Fun!


If you want to share your date night ideas, please comment.

Be generous! Lori <><
Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com







2 comments:

  1. That game was really cute. The husband and I used to do date nights once a week after the babes went to bed. We'd like candles in our room and have a question of the evening like, 'what's your fav. childhood memory.' Things like that. We should really start doing it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany,
    I like your question of the evening idea. I just might try that. Thanks for sharing and please do start doing it again. I'm sure when you start again you will have fun remembering times before as well.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks