Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, March 7, 2008

Creativity?

Today's creative project is inspired by WendyJanelle who led me to a blog called Nesting Place. The Nesting Place mentioned using what she had on hand to decorate for spring. She used a magazine holder to put some seashells and created a great looking decorative item. While I was emptying the dish drainer I went to put my long handled kitchen utensils in the plastic container I usually keep them in and the usual thought came to mind that I need to get somethings sturdier that does not tip over to put them in. Then I remembered what was said at Nesting Place and said to myself "Well I need to find something aroung the house to use". I remembered an empty Quaker Oats container that I had and thought I would just glue some fabvric over it to make it look pretty. It was too tall and too narrow so I took an empty Nestea container. The size seems ok so I'm going to try my hand at a little creativity today. If it turns out alright I'll post pictures. If it doesn't I will have to continue my search for the right container. Or I may hang them from nails under the top cupboard instead and forget all this creativity stuff for today. Hanging them from nails will still be an improvement. The nails will be hidden so it won't look tacky. We'll see how it turns out.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is great to find creative ways to reuse things! Sounds like a good idea to me!
    Your lounge sister,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks