Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, March 7, 2008

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. It was a really interesting Bible Study on Wednesday night at church.

Yesterday we all(except by brother in law Ivon) went to town. I was able to get some much needed groceries thanks to a love gift from a far away friend and her family. I met this friend online when reading a blog and entering a giveaway she had. I was also able to get some much needed dental work done. I had not been able to afford dental visits since we left New Orleans in 2003. Praise God indeed. We were also able to put some of that gift toward our rent which was due on March 1. It is just amazing how God uses people to minister in our time of need. I pray a special blessing upon my friend and her family. Bless them abundantly Lord in every area of their lives.

I made a quick trip very early this morning to do two small batches of blacks and dark blues at my inlaw's home. I came back in time to make breakfast so that my hubby and brother in law could eat before they left to do ministry in town. Every Friday my hubby ministers over the radio with the islands well-renowned Evangelist Peter R. Augustine in an hour of prayer where persons call or write in their prayer requests. Then during the lunch hour they also have an Hour With Jesus deliverance and prayer service where persons come to be ministered to. From last week my hubby has taken his brother with him. This week my brother in law is the one ministering the word at that deliverance service. I pray for your anointing to flow through these men of God as you use them today Lord. May all who come to seek you be ministered to. Bring deliverance to those who need it today Lord. Let it continue to be know that you are a God who cares about them. May your name be glorified I pray in Jesus name. Let flesh be crucified and may your Spirit have His way. Amen

Today is one of those 15 minute days as Fly Lady calls it. There are many things I want to tackle around the house and the computer so I'm going to spend 15 minutes on the computer, 15 minutes on one of the projects, 15 minutes back on the computer, 15 minutes on another project or the same one if it's not finished etc. Then there's homeschool. Thank God there is no cooking because there are leftovers from Ivon's cooking yesterday. Praise God for him.

Have a blessed day.
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks