Click here to shop on Amazon

Monday, March 10, 2008

Making Your Home a Haven - Part 2

Here are the kitchen pics. I did not take a picture of the stove before but it was not a pretty sight trust me.
The stove - After

Against the wall on the floor - Before

After

Part of the kitchen counter - Before

After

Picture window - Before

After - please ignore the boxes behind. It is actually in the hallway behind the picture window and that is for another project another time.

Boy do I feel productive today! Thank you Lord! Thanks to www.biblicalwomanhood.com/blog.htm for doing this and to Joy Home Livin who posted about it.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! It looks great. I would say you had a VERY productive day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Looks like you've been very busy getting your house in order. :) Thanks for your comment back at GraceFULL Days...be my guest to use the quote..I'm assuming it's the Mark Batterson quote? Just give him the credit & link to his website. Here's his link: http://evotional.com/ but it would be nice if you included a "I found this at GraceFULL Days" with my link. I love connecting with others, particularly like minded mom.

    AND if I didn't say this already...You have the most beautiful feet! I just love the scripture "How lovely are the feet of those who carry the good news..." A short terms missions hearted worshipper myself, I have an affinity for those for serve to reach the harvest. My missions days are different at present...since the coming of my Grace, so we are spending our days "staying by the stuff", praying & giving as others go. It's a season & I can't wait to see what God does next. My Gracie girl has a tender heart & I believe it beats for the harvest!

    Ok...take good care & know that you have a sister in Chicago praying for your work in Dominica!

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks