Click here to shop on Amazon

Monday, March 10, 2008

Making Your Home a Haven

I saw a post about Making Your Home a Haven on Joy Home Livin's blog. It has already helped me to tackle some piles and projects in the master bedroom and the kitchen. Here are the before and after pictures: MASTER BEDROOM
Dirty laundry corner - before

After

Another corner - Before

After

The floor on my side of the bed - Before

After

My side of the bathroom counter - Before

After

I'm also planning on tackling the kitchen as was suggested for today. Will post pics of that in another post.
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks