Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, March 28, 2008

My day

Okay. So I am officially tired. I made an unplanned trip to town because my husband called and said that Astaphans(department store) had a March Madness sale up to 80% off on selected items. I was able to get a few breakfast plates and cereal bowls. As soon as we came from town I went straight to church because the Ladies Ministry is having a fundraising barbecue to extend our building to accomodate some much needed Sunday School classrooms. I had to leave early because the energy just wasn't there. I am home now and wanted to let you all know how my day went. I may or may not post anything tomorrow because I am really tired. This tiredness did not happen because of an unplanned trip to town. It's been a busy past few weeks. Goodnight y'all.
Jenn
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. PLEASE
    CAN YOU ENTER IN MY BLOG IN ORDER TO TAKE THE FLAG OF YOUR COUNTRY AND IT IS WRITTEN IN MY MAP OF VISITORS?
    THANK YOU
    lefobserver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jennifer!

    I'm tagging you with 7 things! Come over and read the "rules" -- it's simple. If I can do it, anyone can!!! ;^)

    http://whatbeautifulfeetyouhave.blogspot.com/2008/03/tagged-with-7-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dedicated team of AVG professionals can be obtained
    here all round the hands of time, whom you can reach by calling about the AVG tech
    support number. So unless service repair shop completes
    the formalities and find the necessary certifications they
    could't start their business. The business degree raises one's social standing:
    in other words, it opens for you doors that will
    have otherwise remained closed to you.

    Here is my site; http://mickiewicz.edu.pl/

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks