Click here to shop on Amazon

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Working Sons

Oh what mess! The boys room was in such a state of disarray on Monday. I decided not to do anything about having them pick up until the next day. Surprise, surprise when I came home from Ladies Ministry meeting I met them still awake and almost finished tidying their room. My sweet hubby told them to tidy up. So here are the before and after pictures. I must say they clear up pretty well. As to putting the stuff exactly where I created places for it to go well we're still working on that. One babystep at a time according to Fly Lady. But I must say I am pretty proud of my boys. Praise God for them. They are blessings to me.
Before:














After:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks