Click here to shop on Amazon

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Inspiration in keeping the home

I have a blog on my blogroll called Home Living. It has been a source of encouragement and holding forth an example for me to follow in my attitude and mindset towards my career as a stay at home wife and mother. Lady Lydia speaks in such eloquent terms of the aspects of keeping a home that it gives me a vision to reach for. I needed to mention her here because today when reading one of her posts I was convicted and encouraged yet again. Stop by her blog and read a few of her posts and may her words speak to you the message that God wants you to hear.

Jenn
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks