Click here to shop on Amazon

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A wonderful friend Rebecca at Beautiful Feet just tagged me. It's the first time I've been tagged and it feels good. The rules say I have to tag 7 but I wish I didn't have to choose. Anyway here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Here are 7 things about me:

1. I started high school at the age of 9 because I was considered exceptionally intelligent.

2. I gave my life to Jesus and entered into sweet relationship with him at the age of 19.

3. I met my husband at a lunch hour prayer meeting. We worked for the same department store and the Christian workers met during the lunch hour for prayer.

4. I have a passion for books and reading.

5. My favorite television show when I do watch is MONK.

6. My newest hobby is blogging.

7. It seems that I have a never-ending struggle with laundry and dishes. I am working on overcoming that struggle.

I hope that I didn't bore you with these 7 things. If there is anything else you would like to know, leave me a comment and I'll answer.

Now here are the 7 people that I decided to tag. I wish I could have tagged everyone.
1. Toby at Merchant Ships
2. Carmen at Gracefull Days
3. Green Is Her New Blog
4. Daniele at Domestic Serenity
5. Val at Purple Valley
6. Debby at Bee In Italy
7. My Life With Boys

Have a blessed day.
Jenn



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Hey friend! Thanks for tagging me...I'll get my post up tomorrow for sure. I love that you are a CBD now! Love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try to get to this today- so I don't forget! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for thinking of me. And thank you for the Generous wife tips. They are so loving and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the tag - but guess what? I JUST did it last week! http://curiositykiller.com/?p=372

    btw, any meme tags are always welcome (on my personal CK.COM blog).

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Jenn! Those are very interesting facts. I enjoyed reading them. Thanks for your kind comment about my blog. I change templates around as a hobby.
    We are doing okay here. No word on lab results yet for my daughter. Hope you all are doing okay too!
    (I loved those spa pictures. Makes me wish I was there!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there,
    thanks for the tag & I'll do my best to follow the rules! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer -- Thanks for playing along with the tag! I hate to tell you, but dishes and laundry in this life are forever! At least they're not eternal!!!

    Have a blessed weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks