Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, April 11, 2008

Not feeling too well today

I have exciting news and lots of pictures but I'm not feeling too well right now. The left side of my mouth is not hurting as much as the past few days praise God but I feel weak and a bit off kilter. I'm not sure if it is the medication or what. If I feel better I'll post later today. If not then whenever I'm feeling better. I love blogging so much so you know if I can't post then I'm really feeling bad. Please pray for me. Have a blessed weekend if you don't hear from me later.
Jenn
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Surfed in via Green Is Her New Blog.

    Wonderful blog you've got here!

    I hope you feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks