Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Update on generous wife tip

Ladies, this generous wife tip thing is so powerful. Earlier today I shared with you a tip about calling your husband. I told you all that I was going to do that particular tip right away. Well I called my hubby and got his voice mail. I was sure it was his because my voice is on the recording. I left the message and even did a sing song. Well! I got this text message a bit later saying that he had goosebumps listening to me. Oh my gosh! Well I couldn't stop grinning. Even right this minute while writing this I feel so good inside knowing I could create that reaction in him. This is not the first time I've had reactions but just thought I'd share. I'm telling you these tips work. Try something! Click on the link under the categories section and keep trying the tips until one hits home with your hubby.

Does anybody out there have a testimony and want to share? It amy be something your hubby did or said in response to a tip you tried. Or it may be an expression you saw on his face or just the fact that his mood was different. I'd love to hear from you. Just leave a comment or if it is too private for those who read the blog then click on the email me link on the left sidebar and tell me privately so I can rejoice with you. Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the idea. I might try a coupon book.... wink wink...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know how to say it has changed us, but these tips help make me more confident when I am being a 'generous wife'. He is much happier and therefore so am I.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks