Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, May 16, 2008

Just checking in

Hi everyone. I know that I've been a little out of touch with you all. I have visited very few blogs over the past week or so and my blogging has not been as regular. I'm not sure if you remember but in a previous post I mentioned that my hubby and I are on an extended fast. I have found that as we make headway in this fast my time on the computer has taken a back seat. I am also still recovering from the flu and the abuse I heaped on my body over the Mother's Day weekend when the flu was in full swing. I have been taking my dear friend Toby's advice and resting more. I may post more than the generous wife tips from time to time but until this fast is over in about a week I won't be posting on a daily basis or several times a day like before. Please pray for us. Whenever we embark on extended fasts the Lord does some radical things in our lives that results in major changes. It is our desire that His will be accomplished in and through us so the major changes are okay it's just the process sometimes can be painful, not always but sometimes. Draw close to God dear sisters. The world needs to hear about and experience the power of God to save them and we can only be effective instruments in the Lord's hands when we draw close to Him and listen to what He has to say and then go do what He says to do. I love you all.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn! All the best during your extended fast. I do hope you are feeling better and that you're recovering from that flu!

    I enjoy those generous wife tips of yours!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, for sure. :) Not only are you more in tune to God during this fast, but you are detoxing out all those toxins that had you so sick. :) Seriously, keep resting as much as is possible. It really is true that rest is healing. :) Be well! :)

    Blessings!!! I can't wait to hear what God has in store for you. It will be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you my sistah!! I've been a bit out of the blog upkeep myself, got back from doing ministry work back home, and other events I had to attend, just now feeling the fatigue, but it is a good tiredness I was so blessed and will share more later. I'm just going around and checking on my sistahs who are doing the 31 days prayers with me, I left a post open so all those are participating can share how everything is going tis far through the halfway point. Hope to hear from you soon, get well and I will talk to you later... Hugz Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you. I hope that you recover from the flu quickly and get plenty of rest. I know the Lord will do something marvelous in your life with the fast.
    I really enjoy the generous wife tips too. They are so simple that I think "Why wasn't I already doing that?"
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope you are feeling better -- thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. still praying for you! continue to hear His voice. blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My thoughts are with you, that you recover and can find the strength you are working for. How long is an extended fast, what does it mean? Rest and take care, listen to your heart and don't hurt yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keeping you in my prayers. May you come back rejuvenated, refreshed and restrengthed for the work God is calling you to do. hope you feel better soon. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks