Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, May 30, 2008

Wonderful computers

Ok so this is getting to me. No exaggeration here, today my computer froze about 20 or so times. Sometimes in the middle of rebooting it froze. God's word says "In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."(I Thessalonians 5:18) So I did. I thanked God all day that I had a computer that could freeze because some people do not even have a computer. I also used the rebooting time to accomplish some much needed projects around here as you can see below and gave Him thanks for being able to more than I set out to do today. When I felt frustrated I refused to grumble about the computer because at least I have one to use but it was really, really, really a trial today. Stuff that would not take much time to do ended up taking a really long time and many start overs. The day is at an end now and my TA DA list is making me proud even though there was cause to be in a foul mood. Praise God from whom all blessings flow even if they're flowing in a different place that I had planned today. So here is my TA DA list for today:

Master bed before(that's Judah my 5yr old):

After:
Corner of master bedroom next to closet door before(that's Jeremiah my 4yr old):

After:
Dining room table before:
After:
Living room futon with clean laundry before:
I don't have any after pictures but I was halfway there. My wonderful sons decided that they were going to play around the futon so the neatly folded clothes folded on one half and the other half with clothes to iron have been mixed up. Not too good of an after picture. When this mountain of ironing is done I will be one happy camper. This just means that this futon clearing project is being moved to another day. That's okay. C'est la vie(translation:That's life).

Kitchen before(sorry about the quality. I apparently deleted the brighter picture accidently):

After:



Mommy's helpers folded the hand towels, wash cloths, rags and their shorts.
That's all folks.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. You're a busy girl, for sure! :)

    The boys are so cute! :)

    I'll pray for your pc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jen, you have had a busy month. I loved those pictures of all your family and the fun things you have been doing. Your family is precious!
    I would love to visit Screw's Spa. Maybe someday. : ) You have a great attitude about the computer too. I am not that patient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have gotten your jobs done and can now enjoy the time off with a clear conscious. I, on the other hand, have too much to do because I was unmotivated this moring, and now I have lost my free time. Lord, make me a servant like Jen, ready to tackle my jobs with a cheerful heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job finishing your list!!! I've started taking before and after photos of my housecleaning sometimes. Actually, it's pretty encouraging!!! (sometimes I delete the before photos when I look back and see how bad it really was!)

    Jen -- if your puter is freezing up, you might want to check the cooling fan and see if it's working correctly. If your CPU is getting too hot, it will cause your 'puter to freeze as a safety measure (so you'll shut it down). New fan should cost less than $10 (even here, where electronics are really spendy) and are easy to fix...much cheaper than a new CPU should your old one fry! [Does that sound like the voice of experience?]

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone was busy busy today!

    I love reading the tips you post...really needed the one you put up today...

    have a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks