Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Great Finds Week!

I guess I should have called this week 'Great Finds Week' because my last few posts have been all about some great finds on the net. Today's find is one that I am amazed by. This lady helps you put meals on your table for $5 or less. She is Erin and her site is called $5 Dinners. She has some awesome recipes on her site. Click the button below or in the sidebar to visit her site and see for yourself what all my hoopla is about.


Happy eating my friends!




2 comments:

  1. I've been a frequent flyer of that site lately. Great find! I love your favicon. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks