Click here to shop on Amazon

Monday, February 2, 2009

Romantic Ambience


Get More Caribbean Graphics @ www.CaribbeanCodes.com

www.CaribbeanCodes.com


Today is supposed to be a rest day for me but I'm not supposed to lie down right after eating. So while waiting the obligatory 1/2 hr after breakfast I am watching the tweets go by on Twitter.com/Fruitfulvine2. There were several good links but one in particular caught my attention because it was about an area that I am passionate about - marriage! I clicked on over to the site called The Inspired Room and was not disappointed by the headline that brought me over there. The article went into detail giving tips on setting a romantic ambience(atmosphere) in the home. Needless to say I came away with some good tips. Some of them I am already working on and others I need to pay attention to. It is always good to do a bit of reflection as I shared with the new young adults Sunday School class yesterday(my first time teaching Sunday School YAY!).

So click HERE to go read the article and do some reflection of your own. See ya later! And don't just read it implement at least one thing if you can't do all of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks