Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Generous wife tip

I love this one. It sounds like fun. We set alarms for everything else why not this?




Kiss at the same time every day. Set your watch or computer alarm or pick a time when you are almost always together (at breakfast, watching the evening news, etc.).

... your mouth [is] like the best wine! Song of Songs 8:9 NAS


Think generous! Lori <><


Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a very sweet idea. Thanks for the tip.

    Thank you also for stopping by Beautiful Blog Designs and leaving a comment. I must have forgot Split Decsionz (I found her early on). I didn't put CBOTB on because I don't think it is run by a WAHM. I will double check though.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks