Click here to shop on Amazon

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Generous Wife Tips are back! & Fireproof is here!

I was thinking about my blog friends as I sometimes do and realized that many of you enjoyed the generous wife tips that I used to share. I remember saying to you that they would now be available on the HELPMEET MINISTRIES blog but I realized that many of you are busy and may not have the time to visit the other blog to get the tip. Hence as of today the generous wife tips are back. YAY!

When I read today's tip from Lori I knew that I had made the right decision. Hubby and I went to a dinner and a movie hosted by the Berean Church in Roseau on Saturday night(Valentine's Day). Our Senior Pastor and his wife, a couple of singles, my hubby's parents and another married lady(her husband is currently off island) were at the same table. The dinner was excellent and we had lots of laughs(hubby is a comedian-my life is never boring I can tell you) but the dinner was not the highlight for me, it was the movie that they showed. The movie is called Fireproof and I'm sure many of you have heard about it. It is so intense and speaks so much truth regarding marriage. As far as I'm concerned it is a MUST SEE for all married couples and singles who are contemplating marriage. There were tearful moments, funny moments, serious moments and life changing truths were shared. You just have to see it. Look up movie listings in your area, book a date with your hubby and go see it. If you prefer not to do the movie theatre thing, make a date with your hubby anyway, use the link below Lori's tip to get more information and purchase the movie, put the kids to bed early and enjoy. You won't regret either the purchase or the date - I'm telling you! Can you tell I'm excited about this movie!




Here's Lori:
I was wandering around WalMart today and noticed the Fireproof and Love Dare books on display (didn't see the movie, but I think it's available now). In my mind, they are good marriage resources. Good for a general marriage check up and as something to hand to a friend struggling with their marriage.

True love is friendship - caught on fire. Author Unknown


Think generous! Lori
Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com

Here are the links. Click on them for more information and reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks