Click here to shop on Amazon

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good News Day!

This is so incredible! I cannot believe this! This is a good news day! My desktop is working! YAY! Why am I so excited! For those of you who are my long time readers you know that the reason I've been unable to share pictures is because my desktop kept acting up and my laptop does not have floppy disk access. Well I tried today to boot up the desktop and lo and behold it is working. I've already uploaded two diskettes of photos to my jump drive. So that means that I have lots of photos to share with you all. I'm so excited!(again!) This is great! So many things have been going on but it just isn't the same telling you without pictures. So stay tuned. As I wrote in the post - Carnival and Camp, we will be going to camp from this Friday until Tuesday so I will schedule the posts to run on those days giving you a glimpse of what I've been up to with pictures.





1 comment:

  1. Hurrah!!!

    I'm so glad your computer is working properly!!! It's always so frustrating when they don't work as they should!

    Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks