Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, April 24, 2009

Generous wife tip

A marriage lived with few regrets if we take Lori's tip to heart today and do this periodically.


I can't imagine anyone saying on their deathbed, "I wish I would have spent more time working." It's usually something more like, "I wish I would have spent more time with my spouse, my family, my friends." Find some quiet time today and consider carefully how you are spending your time (how you are actually spending your time, be real with yourself). Do some hard thinking about what is of real value to you and then rearrange, drop, add ... whatever it takes to make that a hard reality in your life. You'll have fewer regrets later in life and many happy memories.

You don't get to choose how you're going to die or when. You only get to chose how you're going to live. Joan Baez


Think generous! Lori <><


Copyright © 2001-2008 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks