Click here to shop on Amazon

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tips for Wives - Pray for Him

I've said this before and I think it bears repeating. We should be our husband's biggest prayer warrior.


Pray for your husband's level of busyness. There are always so many things to do. Pray that he would be able to look at his priorities, simplify his life, and keep his life at a reasonable pace.

The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak. Hans Hofmann


Think generous! Lori <><


Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com






5 comments:

  1. yes, I can see how this might get hazardous ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is definitely worth mentioning over and over! :)

    I also wanted to tell you that the jewelry box arrived in today's mail and it's just beautiful and will perfectly meet my needs! I ran right into my bedroom to put it to use.

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Carma!
    You're too funny! But you are actually so right. It's hazardous to anything and anyone negative that may be present.

    Blueviolet,
    That's great! I'm glad you received the jewelry box and you're using and enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If hair is an obvious "no go" (dreadlocks, bald, etc) then compliment her perfume; but again keep to one compliment.
    " These really scorching-hot women can be very insecure, actually -- and they are often desperate to be appreciated for deeper qualities beyond their looks, such as their personality, their sense of humor, things they are knowledgable about, etc. To match with the sunshine and the sand on the beach, you may choose really bright colors of your silk scarf.

    my webpage - sexy chicks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this blog's posts
    everyday along with a
    cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks