Click here to shop on Amazon

Monday, January 11, 2010

My passions

This blog has always been about my interests and passions. I love sharing what I learn, discover and am exposed to. I am deeply thankful to all of you faithful readers who have been with me over the past couple of years.

My latest interest and passion has been natural health and raw foods. I'm fascinated by foods, herbs, plants, leaves and their power to heal and generate good health versus using pharmaceuticals. From about early last year I've felt the desire to become qualified as a Health Minister with Hallelujah Acres. Towards the end of 2009 I also felt that I would like to become a Master Herbalist as well. To that end I've ordered the self-study course which is one of the pre-requisites to becoming a certified Health Minister with Hallelujah Acres. I am believing God for provision to travel to North Carolina to finish the course of study this year.  Click on the image below to be taken to George Malkmus's(the founder of Hallelujah Acres) blog with wonderful health tips and testimonies.




I say that to say that since my blog is about my passions, in addition to the wife tips, my life, food storage, the bible reading and emergency preparation posts, I will be sharing information and links to books and websites I'm discovering about the foods we eat and recipes I've tried or would like to try. My prayer is that you will gain some useful insight into ways that you and your family can be healthier or receive healing. Since I'll be sharing what we are eating as a family you will also learn something about foods that are eaten in my country. I am so excited about this!

If there is anything in particular that you would like me to cover feel free to tell me in the comments section or email me privately.

Here's to increased good health in 2010!









2 comments:

  1. Good morning, I look forward to reading your coming posts. I am doing it slowing but changing to a more healthy/organic life style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! That's great Jenn! Did you know the Hallelujah Acres main site recommends glutathione as a vital nutrient and actually recommends MaxGXL the life-changing nutritional supplement, by name. I am a distributor of MaxGXL and the founder of our company, also a powerful man of God, recently wrote "The Greatest Words Ever Spoken" based on the life of Jesus Christ!

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks