Click here to shop on Amazon

Monday, January 11, 2010

Tips for Wives - Board Games

My hubby and I play Pacheesi at just about every meal we eat together. Sometimes we include the boys. It's become a tradition.



Just wanted to put my(Lori) two cents in about board games. I(Lori) know (I really do) that not everyone likes them, but lately I've seen a lot of good stuff (of the relational kind) happen around board games.

As a suggestion, why not get a board game or two for the holidays. Our family's latest find is Ticket to Ride. Take into consideration your husband's interests and the age of family members (sometimes you have to get games for several age, ability or interest groups).


I think it's wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly.
Steven Wright



Be generous! Lori
Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com







2 comments:

  1. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great you mention that! This year I gave so many fun games, games that make you think and challenge you. Oh, the fun we have had!

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks