Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm baaack!

Thank you so much to all who prayed for me during my unexpected and unplanned bloggy break. I really needed to do this to take care of certain things the Lord had been showing me. It was really good and all is well and getting better.  I have so much to share but only have time for this short note right now letting you know I'm back from my break.

I have some great news, memories of the Logos Visit(in pictures which I know you will enjoy), more information on healthy living, recipes. Oh so much to share. I will be easing back into blogging so be patient as I post. Our schedules have changed as a family and I'll let you know about that in a later post (that's the great news I mentioned just before).  The change in schedule means that my online time has to be conscientiously used.

Have a great day my blog friends and acquaintances!



For articles on healthy living, raw foods, vegetarian and raw food recipes and more subscribe to the Fruitful Vine Newsletter

To receive the daily bible readings you see on this blog in your inbox subscribe to the Bible In One Year Newsletter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks