Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

IT'S THEIR BIRTHDAY!!!

Seven years ago I became a first time mommy. Exactly one year later to the day our second born made it into the world.

It's been a wonderful journey growing as a person and as a parent. Times when I wan to scream and times when I just shout for joy! These boys have changed my life for the better for sure. They are wonderful blessings and I thank God for them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!!!!!!!

Here's a blast from the past. Clicking on each of the pictures will lead to a post with that picture. Have fun going down memory lane with me.

Pictures from 2007 when we lived in St. Thomas.







Pictures from 2008 here in Dominica:





Pictures from 2009(Dominica and St. Thomas)




Thanks for sharing in their special day with me. Wish them Happy Birthday in the comments will you?








11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Boys! How fun to have a brother to share a birthday with, and not have to be twins! Enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your sons! They are such little cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Jennifer, nice family and beautiful country.
    I'm argentine sport journalist and I'm looking for a Dominica (and others Caribbean countries) football blog. If you know one, please, write me to contact the blogger.
    Best regards from Buenos Aires
    Pablo
    My site: International football journalism

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your boys and may God bless them with so much more. Hi Jennifer, God bless.
    joyformourning

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww Happy Birthday. by the way you won my book: http://www.thehomespunlife.com/2009/09/ebook-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Boys! They are such cuties. Hope have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much everyone for the birthday greetings! I will be sharing them with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aro,
    Thank you for the compliment. At the moment none come to mind. If I do think of one I'll let you know. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday boys!

    What are the chances of their birthday being on the same day?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry I'm late getting here, but I would like to wish you two handsome young men a Happy Birthday! You have a very kind mother, btw.

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mari and Stesha,
    Thank you so much for the birthday greetings.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks