Click here to shop on Amazon

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thank You

Thank you so much for helping me make the decision about the cover of my upcoming ebook. I am still pulling the answers together from email, facebook and the comments on the blog. I will let you know what the final result is as soon as I can.

I really appreciate your help my dear readers and friends. Have a wonderful day.

Oh by the way check out the newly revamped Insanely Simple Salads site and tell me what you think via the poll in the left sidebar. It's a new work in progress so be sure to sign up to receive new recipes as they come in. You can sign up to receive it either via Google Reader or via email.

For more articles on healthy living, raw foods, vegetarian and raw food recipes and more subscribe to the Fruitful Vine Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks