Click here to shop on Amazon

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Quick note

Hey everyone!

This is just a quick note to share some fabulous news. I've been featured on Empowered Christian Women. I'm totally excited! But of course you would know that. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I love excitement!



Check it out - Empowered Christian Women Features: Jennifer Valerie at Our Fruitful Vine.  Woohoo!



For articles on healthy living, raw foods, vegetarian and raw food recipes and more subscribe to the Fruitful Vine Newsletter

Visit and like the Fruitful Vine Facebook Page for even more articles and links on healthy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks