I love food. I love great tasting food. I love good looking food, and I'm sure that there are many who would say the same. Sometimes though, good looking food and even great tasting food isn't always the best food to eat.
Most of us are looking for optimal health. There are so many labels shouting out - "low calorie," "low fat," "low cholesterol," and many more. If you're just starting out on the journey to optimal health, you can get confused with the many options and labels out there.
Here are 8 tips to guide you in choices to make when desiring to eat well:
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables
- Avoid products with high fructose corn syrup
- Choose wholegrain instead of white flour products
- Drink lots of water
- Strike sodas off your grocery and snack list
- Eat seasonally and locally as much as possible
- Eat less meat
- Cut down on the amount of processed foods you eat
Amazon has a whole section with cookbooks, magazines with many ideas and more tips on Eating Well.
Visit and like the Fruitful Vine Facebook Page for even more articles and links on healthy living.