Click here to shop on Amazon

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I Conquered L'Escalier Tete Chien!

Our congregation went on an island tour on Monday taking advantage of the public holiday.  It was so much fun.  I had not exercised the week before due to VBS (Vacation Bible School) but Monday I went down and then back up L'Escalier Tete Chien.

My body aches all over especially my calves. I think this makes up for last week don't you think.  Here are some pics of our L'Escalier Tete Chien hike:

This is L'Escalier Tete Chien
This is hubby all the way down on the tip close to where the waves crash on the rock
I'm the one at the back as we made our way down
Those of our group who did not venture down
There's my proof. I climbed all the way down. 

What you see is not the only part of the hike.  We had to climb downhill to get this point first.  Quite a long walk downhill.  Oh and did I mention it was raining?

Part of the long walk from the main road
The walk downhill continues
And continues
I am so proud of myself.  Don't worry about the hair. I was using the long drive around the island to comb my hair in small plaits and the top was still undone at the time of this picture. I am resolved to continue exercising each morning despite the pain to take advantage of the stretch in my body that took place on Monday.

For those of you adventurous people out there. Come on over to Dominica and do this or many of the other hikes available (which I am not committing to do with you... smile).



Visit and like the Fruitful Vine Facebook Page for articles and links on healthy living.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but
    after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr...

    well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just
    wanted to say wonderful blog!

    Also visit my site; stained concrete floor in West Samoset area

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks