Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Egg and Tomato Scramble

For me tomato and eggs go together like nothing else. This dish is a favorite of mine, so in honor of the day I was born as I celebrate my birth anniversary here it is:


Egg and Tomato Scramble


2 eggs
1 tomato
1/4 onion
1 sprig parsley
Sea salt
Coconut oil/olive oil

Method
Break eggs into a bowl, whisk  and set aside.  Chop tomatoes, parsley and onion. In a pan heat oil and saute onions until translucent.  Add eggs, tomatoes, parsley and sea salt. Stir.  Keep stirring until eggs are almost done.  Turn off heat and continue stirring - the remaining heat will finish cooking the eggs.
Serve and enjoy! 



Visit and like the Fruitful Vine Facebook Page for even more articles and links on healthy living.

2 comments:

  1. I can remember my mom used to prepare me this wonderful egg and tomato scramble every morning before she goes to work. My child just doesn’t like to eat tomato. Maybe I should prepare this and let him eat. He would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea. Try it. He may like it that way. Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks